New hair. New name. New new.

W H A T I ' M W E A R I N G
TOP  forever 21
PANTS i am gia
HEELS zara
SUNGLASSES sunglass spot


I've changed again. To those who have been following me for so long, I really appreciate you sticking around through every change I've gone through. I've been a phoenix, I've been redizined. I couldn't help but feel that I was always putting on a different persona for you guys. I always tried to be as composed as possible through my blog and Instagram posts, but I'm far from it.

I realized that I was always unhappy with what I put online. My outfits felt tailored to what I would see on my feed. My spending habits went through the roof trying to keep up with trends when I was already happy with how I looked. I felt nervous wearing outfits that I loved, afraid that others would judge my appearance. And most importantly, I kept blaming the past for how I am today.

I was mocked in high school. I was treated like shit 90% of the time and sucked up to the other 10%. I've been lied to, cheated on, mentally and verbally abused. But here I am now living a life that is far better than I could have ever imagined.

I'm loved and appreciated by a man that has shown me all the best things in life and has been with me through the worst. I'm supported by the most amazing and open minded family. I've worked hard to get to where I am today in my career. Everything that happened then was just a test for all this now.

I need to be more in the present, never lingering in the past, always flirting with the future.

I want to be more real. More personal. I've always struggled with sharing my life with others which always was the downfall of my friendships and relationships. But I'm here now, ready to show all my faults, my small joys in life, and the journey.

So here I am: still and constantly rising from the ashes and redesigning myself. Because that's Diane.

PHOTOGRAPHY Brandon Lee Davis


© That's Diane